General terms and conditions
If you place an order in www.store.naviontruck.com this will imply your acceptance of the conditions listed below.
Your payment details are indicated in your customer account, these cannot be modified afterwards. This is in accordance with the regulations currently in force (Spanish Act 1619 of 30 November 2012, which approves the regulation which regulates the obligations of payment).
The payment will be issued to the name of the physical person or company that carries out the order, so the client must ensure that his/her order is placed with the correct customer account. It is not possible to make later changes.
If you wish to send the bill to another person or different company, this person or company must be registered as a customer and add the payment details and place an order under this account.
By placing an order, you agree to receive the bill via e-mail. Also, it will be reflected in your customer account.
You can check your payment details, download them and print them as often as needed. However, if you wish, you are entitled to receive a paper bill.
You can request this via our support system and if you choose to do so, you will receive a payment per post.
The online document in which the contract is concluded will be stored in a file managed by the company and can be accessed through the private access data from your customer account.
Modification of data
In this screen you can check the data which you have entered, and if they are not correct, you can go back and modify them. You can also request any change in your personal data through our contact form at http://store.naviontruck.com/gb/contact
In accordance with current law, you can proceed to returning your order, for any reason you may have, within a time frame of 14 working days from the receipt of the products by the customer. You may do so by following the steps and filling in the return form which you will find on this page.
Conditions of returns for private clients and companies
• We will not accept returns of the following items, in accordance with the Spanish Act 1 of 16 November 2007, which approves the revised text of the Consumer or User Protection Act and that of other complementary laws:
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, or when the execution of the service has begun, with express consumer / user consent and recognition on behalf of the consumer/ user that he/she is aware of that, once the contract has been fully executed by the company, the customer will lose his/her right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of items or the provision of services which price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the company and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of items which are made in accordance with the specifications of the consumer / user, or items that are clearly personalized.
4. The supply of items which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
5. The supply of sealed items that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of protection of health and hygiene and that have been unsealed after the delivery.
6. The supply of items of a certain nature that have been mixed in an inseparable way with other items.
7. The delivery of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which has been unsealed by the consumer/user after delivery.
8. The consumer / user will lose the right of returning a product when opening a digital content that is stored in a digital folder, that is not in a physical package.
The information related to the guarantee policy of the products can be found in the guarantee conditions and processing section.
Cancellations of orders
The cancellations of an order that involves a return of payment to the customer and which are by bank transfer will have a time frame of 30 days due to paperwork. Nevertheless we try not to exceed 7 days with returning your payment.
Questions and complaints
For all your questions or complaints you can go to our support system or you can send a letter to NavionTruck, Calle Salzillo Nº 9 1º E, C.P. 04721 El Parador (Almería). Spain